What data do we collect?
Matagot collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.),
- Purchasing history,
- Support tickets.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Matagot with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services,
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email,
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies,
- Open to or reply to support tickets,
- Participate to our offers or contests.
Matagot may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Crowdfunding campaigns,
- Social media
How will we use your data?
Matagot collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account,
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like,
- Improve our offers, our products, our service,
How do we store your data?
Matagot securely stores your data at the OVH data centers in France, with password protected and limited access.
Matagot would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Matagot from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Matagot Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us.
What are your data protection rights?
Matagot would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Matagot for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Matagot corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Matagot to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Matagot erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Matagot restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Matagot’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Matagot transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Generating statistics on the use of our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Matagot uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Matagot uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
- Matagot does not pass on information collected on our sites to third party advertisers.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com.