The mysterious city of Ta-Seti has emerged to the south of Kemet; but the path to get there is a long and dangerous journey. While your priests travel to this newfound city, battles still rage on in the land of Kemet. New creatures rally to your cause as you use powerful magic objects and unleash the dark forces of the black pyramids.
Storage bag Ta seti is free
Warning: Last items in stock!
|DESIGNER||Jacques Bariot Guillaume Montiage|
|ILLUSTRATORS||Nicolas Fructus, Emile Denis, Dimitri Bielak|
|NUMBER OF PLAYERS||2 to 5|
|FROM WHICH YEARS OLD||14 YEARS OLD|
|LANGUAGE PRESENT||FRENCH, ENGLISH, DUTCH.|
|TIME IN MINUTES||60|
A game in the same vein as Cyclades, with a strong atmosphere which will transport you through the ancient times. Between battles and magic, be the finest of all the strategists!
• 4 two-sided boards representing the path to Ta-Seti
• 16 black Power tiles
• 5 black Pyramids
• 5 “Buy a black power action space” tiles
• 3 Creatures
• 6 Mercenaries
• 15 Priest figurines (3 per player)
• 3 golden and 1 silver Action tokens
• 12 new Divine Intervention cards
• 36 “Path to Ta-Seti” tokens
• 15 two-sided Dawn tokens
• 3 “Temporary powers from the path to Ta-Seti” tokens
• 10 new Battle Cards (2 per player)
• 6 Ta-Seti Victory Point tokens
• 4 double-sided “Double-Edged Dagger” Victory Point tokens
• 1 Index of Powers, Cards, Skills, Objects and Bonuses
No customer reviews for the moment.